- Two independent channels of sampling, allowing for infinite sustain of two different notes or chords at a time
- Samplers can be triggered automatically by note attack or in manual mode via footswitch
- 4 separate effect styles (Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell)
- 10 preset variations
- 2 User Save slots
- Envelope Shape control, for changing the attack and decay characteristics of sampled notes
- Dimension control, for manipulating parameters unique to each effect style
- Record and Save Knob Movements
- Internal LFO and Envelope Generators for control of Dimension and sampling channel volume
- Digitally-Controlled-Analog Drive, Tone, and Dry Mix controls
- Analog Dry Path
- Expression Pedal Input, mappable to many controls
- True Bypass Switching (electromechanical relay)
Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.7 inches
Includes Printed User’s Manual.
Includes center-negative 9V DC power supply
Infinite Jets: Resynthesizer
Import tax / duties for orders outside of the US are automatically calculated under "Sales Tax" for your convenience and included in the final checkout price. Paying these fees in advance allows for faster and more convenient international delivery.
For more information, see our International Customs Notice.
Pedals will ship within one week of ordering.
We do not accept returns for this product.